Monday, November 4, 2019

SO is the verdict in among the oligarchy, that the threat is so real... you have to toss the Joker at me? I would laugh were I psycho's like my foes

   No, you are just sending out subliminal shit.  And hate.  I do not know what happened to your actor's revolution -- perhaps you should have given the star a script.

Perhaps you have learned, ALEX BALDWIN, that I will never work with your side until you are ethical enough to know kindness to those around you is the beginning of enlightenment.   Without that base of love, you are a shitty thinker.  PERIOD.


Unless love is the primary motivator in your life, for all... not a few...  you are worthless to me as anytyhihng more than infantry, in the old sense, of sending the kids out to fight first, knowing most would die, to make the older fighters tired,   I do not like using kids in war but let us face this, this is their fight much more than the older generation, for once.   Just this one time....  in so many wars.

I am wondering now about those who will live underground, in the mansions or whatever.   I know they have betrayed humanity in a way, but I also see how they think they are going to preserve something.   We are all so caught up in the material.  The interesting stuff happens outside of the tiny confines of this body, but still...   we must fight for this for the children.  Innocence must still be allowed to come into this world, at least until there are enough leaders and infrastructure in place.

We must begin rising, and by this I mean they call us fallen....  we must be the fallen, the humbled.  We must learn from this.  I am not fallen except in others eyes, same with you.   YOU WERE NEVER AN ANGEL.   I doubt.   Get this thru your mind.  I said Gays were angels to get people to leave them alone, not realizing my words being taken as scripture, or I would have clarified.

i GOT IN THESE MOODS I could not/did not control.   I said all kinds of things, wanting to be the rebel Christ.  God was mad at humanity for treating me like this, when all this trouble was caused by me going off script.

I never write of Bikers though they were mentioned to me often.   I am sorry anyone was involved in any kind of force that did evil, but I do not think they knew this at the time, etc... or if they did, well, they are bikers, and I do not expect them to be gentle in their ways with those who oppose them.   I do pray that they will understand the part of me that is an outlaw just as them, the same 3 percent, that respects that individualism, that bit we have, is an ESSENTIAL part of any system I help make up.

In war terrible acts are done.  You no longer war in my name...   I doubt.   You may think this is a good thing, but I love your spirit, always will... and I keep my promises, as I have to you.   I will never write the two fucking things I heard, which were enough.   I never asked anyone to attack you like I did the mob, on the day that should have been for the 6.  God commanded and I followed, I thought back then....      but now I … I ask you to REDEEM YOURSELF AND HELP SAVE THE FUTURE.

























No comments:

Post a Comment