Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Gratitude

I have great gratitude for people all across this planet for the fight for freedom they have waged, from the first man to demand the leader of the tribe get off his ass and let him live as he wants, to those who died in two thousand and seven.  And since.

I have great gratitude for people all across this planet for the fight for freedom they have waged, from the first man to demand the leader of the tribe get off his ass and let him live as he wants, to those who died in two thousand and seven.  And since.   In the shadows, those who appear where there seems to be no one.  Shadows come to life for the flash of a knife.  I did not mean to provoke violence.   Except in a revolutionary sense.

I was thrust into the leadership position by Operation Bluebeam, a man taken as a religious icon.  I did not feel that way.  I did not feel like a king.  I wrote like one though.  Electric voice of Christ flowing thru me, bringing certainty into the chaos.

I do not know if anything  I say will be taken correctly again.   I cannot let that stop me from writing, from continuing this mission.  Someone has to say, We better do something, get together and fight this, or this world is going to become a living hell for billions....

I guess they think a one world government led by them was the only way to save the planet.  Maybe it is, I am not sure.

I am very misunderstood by some, or simply on their enemies side with some.  Israel, my patience is long gone for that country.  An international Law Enforcement agency needs to take control of that situation, and restore justice.  I cannot help as a righteous person not to hate their leadership for using their country to colonialize occupied land, and remove the occupied by any means, and they are treacherous and cruel.  Trying to drive them out.  The madness of the lies that surround the situation and its bought acceptance on the international scene, with  the USA behind their back.

The situation with the Nazi AND the fucked up ways propaganda is used.  I will never stop criticizing injustice and  I will fight beside whoever is battling on that side, no matter what they call themselves.  I will not adjust my morality to work within any group except my own, though.  The one path I took all thru the intelligence work, follow what  God would want.   I surely did not always achieve it but it was the a



No comments:

Post a Comment